The Crown XTi 4000 is a professional tool designed and built for portable PA applications. The series includes 3 models which are identical except for output power: XTi 4000, 2000 and 1000. All are rugged and lightweight, and offer unmatched value in their class.
The Crown XTi 4000 features an LCD screen with DSP speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, delay, and a subharmonic synthesizer. Other features include a switch-mode universal power supply, useful function indicators, proportional-speed fan assisted cooling, XLR inputs, Speakon and binding-post outputs, short-circuit protection and more.
With its powerful, reliable performance, the Crown XTi 4000 easily handles 2-ohm loads and is capable of chest-thumping lows. Plus, your investment in an XTi-Series amplifier is backed by Crowns 3-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty.
Crown XTi 4000Features:
- Integrated proprietary DSP with LCD front panel display
- Accurate, uncolored sound with very low distortion for the best in music and voice reproduction
- Advanced protection circuitry guards against: shorted outputs, open circuits, DC, mismatched loads, general overheating, high-frequency overloads and internal faults
- Extremely versatile, handling a wide range of speaker impedances and outputs
- Switch-mode universal power supply
- Speaker presets for crossover frequencies, EQ, limiting, and delay
- All products fill 2U rack spaces and weigh under 17 lbs.; weight sets a new standard in lightweight amps (20% less)
- Speakon and binding post outputs, XLR inputs and loop-thrus
- Comprehensive LED status per channel
- 3-Year, No-Fault, Fully Transferable Warranty completely protects your investment and guarantees its specifications