- True uncompressed transmission for best audio quality
- Standard AES 128-bit encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal
- Plug-and-play solution up and running in a second
- Digital receiver and transmitter diversity for unmatched signal stability
- Dynamic frequency selection automatically selects the best frequency band
The DMS70 is a professional digital 2.4GHz wireless microphone system for worldwide, license-free operation. With 24bit, 48kHz audio coding, it provides uncompressed studio-quality transmission and a linear frequency response, for uncompromising vocal and instrumental performances. 128bit AES standard encryption prevents tapping of the audio signal, which makes it a perfect companion for high-security conferences.
The dynamic frequency selection (DFS) ensures that only the cleanest frequency bands are selected for the connection between receivers and transmitters — automatically! The DMS70 is up and running in fractions of a second. The digital receiver and transmitter diversity provide rock-solid, drop-free signal transmission. A maximum of eight channels can be operated simultaneously.
To ensure trouble-free operation please check that other devices in the 2.4 MHz range (e.g. WLAN, Bluetooth, access points) are off.
System components are also available separately.